The Insurmountable Pain Around the Shoulders, Neck, and Head
It usually takes place after long hours in the office. Most of the time you experience this when you do the same routine in a day. When you do the same thing over and over for more than 30 minutes, it will stagnate your energy. This is because you do not alternate your movements.
On the other hand, when you are seated for a long time, you must also observe the proper position of your neck, shoulders, and head. This is because the pressure that you have in these areas could lower your mood and could give you more stress.
As a result, you might experience the following kinds of ergonomic pain:
- Neck soreness: This is one of the kinds of severe pain that you might encounter if you would not give attention to the right sitting position and posture. This happens when you are not able to find the right sitting position and there is much pressure on your head or shoulders. Most of the time, it is because of the improper distance of the chair to the table that you use or too much stooping near the monitor. Hence, you must check your posture when you sit on the chair.
- Frozen shoulders: This happens when you overuse your arms and hands. Another is when there is much pressure on your head caused by stooping. As a result, a sprain develops along with the shoulder blades that cause soreness on your shoulders which ends with pain.
- Headache: The pain around your shoulders and neck could give pain to your head too. The shoulder pain and neck soreness could create stress that goes up to your head. Hence, some people experience Vertigo because these conditions trigger.
The pain that you might experience when these conditions trigger you is simply inevitable and unbearable. Hence, you must be able to have a piece of equipment that is ergonomically designed to protect your neck, shoulders, and head. At Flexispot, there are a wide array of ergonomic chairs that have superb backrests. These chairs are simply on the cutting edge like the standing desks, stand-up desks, and ergonomic office organizers.
The ergonomic chairs from Flexispot could help you combat the ergo pain that is caused by the sedentary activities that you might be doing every day in the office. Now, let us find out the best ergonomic chairs that you could use well with sit-stand desks and standing desks.
Overcoming Ergonomic Pain with Flexispot Ergo Chairs
When trying to overcome the ergo pain around the neck, shoulders, and head, Flexispot is here to provide you with the best ergonomic solutions that are the best in the market. These solutions are the most reliable when it comes to the alleviation of pain that usually puts your health at risk. At Flexispot ergonomic chairs are engineered with precision and functionality that could ensure your safety and protection against sedentary pain.
- Accent Chairs: At Flexispot, you may choose from a selection of accent chairs such as the Scalloped Accent Chair 1049 that has the velvet material on the cushion- a cushion that is carefully stitched to achieve the perfect distance of the spine and the backrest.
When we talk about the backrest of the Scalloped Accent Chair 1049, you would see that it is curved based on the shape of your spine. Hence, when you sit here, you could ensure that your shoulders would be conditioned well. Thus, it could give a positive effect on your neck too; you won't feel much strain unlike when you sit on a non-ergonomic chair where your neck and shoulders seem to be suspended for long hours because the backrest of the chair is square and does not follow the curve of your spine.
Another type of accent chair from Flexispot is the Accent Chair 005 that also follows the contour of your back. When you sit on this chair, you may ensure that the burden of your waist will be lessened with this. 7
- Office Chairs: At Flexispot, there are also ergonomic chairs that you could use in the office. These are the ergonomic office chairs from Flexispot that have the most amazing features.
The first example of the ergo office chair is Office Chair 9051. This is a tall and big ergonomic chair that has a thick padded headrest and backrest. This could also be moved back and forth. Hence, when you rock it, you could ensure that your shoulders and head would be well-protected. You would also be able to rest your back, shoulders, and neck properly with this kind of chair.
Another ergo office chair that offers protection for your shoulder and neck is The Ergonomic Office Chair OC3B. This chair has an adjustable lifting headrest that assists your neck and shoulders. With this, you may ensure that you would be able to sit with ease and you would not experience the neck soreness that is usually felt with non-ergonomic chairs.
At times, the neck soreness and shoulder sprain start with the pain around the back the goes up along your neck and shoulders. Hence, it is best to have ergo office chairs such as the Office Massage Chair Ergonomic Desk Chair 5080. This chair has heating patterns that stimulate your back through massaging. Thus, when you use this chair, you may feel invigorated and you could be able to feel that the circulation of blood is getting better.
- Fitness Chairs: At Flexispot, they innovate pieces of equipment that could help you maintain an active lifestyle while working hence there is the Sit2Go 2in1 Fitness chair. This ergo chair has the 8-level resistance that could help you control your movements and while you do that, you could lean your back on the mesh backrest that could support your shoulder and neck.
So, these are some ergonomic chairs from Flexispot that have wide backrests. These chairs could help you maintain a good posture and avoid the sedentary pain that is common when you work for long hours. With these chairs, you can ensure full ergonomic protection.