We want you to be completely satisfied with your FlexiSpot purchase, and we strive to provide expert guidance to help you choose the best possible products for your needs. We also understand that sometimes a product just doesn’t quite fit. That is why we make returns easy. Plus, we provide you with a 30-day, risk-free return policy. Please send us an email with your return request along with your order number included. Also, please let us know the reason for your return. We may ask for photos or videos for our records--any you can supply would be much appreciated. We will issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Fill out the form below if you are planning to return item(s).
General information for all returns:
1. All returned items must be disassembled and repackaged as they were originally received. Items returned in other than “like new” condition will be subject to a 10% restocking fee to cover repairs or part replacement. The restocking fee will be deducted from your refund.
2. You will be responsible for shipping the products to the return address provided with the RMA number that we issue you.
3. Returned items are subject to inspection prior to issuing a refund.
4. A refund will be issued the next day once the item has been inspected, which may take 4-6 days to be processed by your credit card provider.
5. We strongly suggest using a traceable and insurable shipping method when making your return. We are not responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit; you will be responsible for filing a shipping claim.
6. Orders made via 3rd-party sellers, including Amazon, are not eligible for our return policy.
30-day risk-free return policy:
1. You are free to return any item* within 30 days of receipt.
2. A 30-day, risk-free return policy applies to all items*.
3. No shipping fee is applied for the return of the item as long as it complies to the 30-day, risk-free return policy.
4. The 30-day, risk-free return policy is only for orders* within the continental United States.
5. This offer applies to any return of up to three items*. If you are ordering more than three desks, let us help you order a sample desk to make sure you are happy with everything before placing a larger order. Email us at email@example.com for more information.
* Note: Some items are not returnable or refundable and are excluded from the 30-day, risk-free return policy. See the “What’s Not Returnable / Refundable?” section below for specific information on these items.
Return policy after 30 days of receipt:
1. No returns are allowed unless it is a quality issue.
2. You are also free to return any item after 30 days of receipt.
3. The total cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
4. A 10% restocking fee will be deducted from the refund amount for all opened products.
Returns for orders that used Affirm as the payment method:
Orders made with Affirm will be refunded through Affirm once the return has been confirmed.
Any interest accrued on orders purchased through Affirm is non-refundable.
What's Not Returnable / Refundable? (*)
1. Bulk orders of more than three items - We do not accept returns on bulk orders. For this reason, we suggest that you order just one item to test before placing an order for more than three of any one item.
2. Special Order items (Items that are made to order).
3. The shipping fee by the customer paid for premium shipping service.
4. Clearance and re-sale products with original package.
5. The paid shipping amount (such as CEVA Beyond Zone extra shipping fee)
6. No installation services will be refunded for a return, and disassembly is not a service that we provide.
Most orders ship the same day, so please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (855) 421-2808 (9am-5pm PST, M-F) within one hour of placing the order and before 12pm PST. There will be no cancellation fees for standard items cancelled prior to shipment.
If one hour or more has passed, the order will be processed for shipping and on-time delivery. At that point, it cannot be canceled and you will need to go through the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) process. Shipping costs for returned merchandise will be deducted from your refund. If you refuse delivery of an order, FlexiSpot will deduct the cost of shipping from your refund.