Flexispot's New Ergonomic Office Chair Soutien with 3D Lumbar Support and 4D Armrest
February 23, 2021
FlexiSpot is helping deskbound individuals work more comfortably and affordably with its new Soutien Task Chair. Designed with cutting-edge ergonomics, it features a 3D lumbar support system, 4D armrests, enhanced adjustability and premium breathable mesh that all combine to make it the ultimate upgrade to the standard office chair.
“With so many people rethinking their home office chairs right now in light of COVID and the increased need to work from home, we’re excited to offer our most supportive task chair yet,” says Lane Xiang, FlexiSpot CEO. “It’s packed with high-quality ergonomics that support better posture and healthier prolonged sitting.”
The Soutien Task Chair not only gets the job done for office workers, it’s flexible and comfortable enough for anyone to use, especially students, gamers, retirees and anyone who needs added back support when sitting for hours.
Ergonomic features that make the Soutien Task Chair a best-in-class option for office chairs under $250 include:
- 3D lumbar support system that is uniquely designed with a soft rebound system, 3-tier height adjustment and bionic-engineered curve to keep the back in a healthy upright position.
- Flexible 4D armrests that lift up and down, tilt right or left, and move forward and backward for maximum support and comfort. Best of all, each armrest is padded with super soft, skin-friendly cushioning.
- One-piece molded foam seat cushion that easily adjusts forward or backward and provides extra-comfy padding for the best sitting experience for working or relaxing.
- 45-degree forward tilt lets you customize the angle of the seat so you can reduce pressure on your lower back while maintaining a healthy sitting posture.
Silent 360° casters that fully swivel and effortlessly glide across any surface to protect both hardwood floors and carpeting from damage.
- Breathable mesh backrest features premium German-engineered K+R temperature-sensitive fiber fleece that is made with high-strength nylon and Italian-imported chenille for optimal ventilation and a smooth texture that is gentle against delicate fabrics like silk and chiffon.
Despite the affordable price tag attached to the Soutien Task Chair, FlexiSpot engineers did not compromise on quality. The chair is outfitted with an industry-leading Samhongsa Class 4 Gas Lift and is certified by TUV/BIFMA/SGS with 10000+ pressure test cycles so it can handle whatever task you throw at it.
The Soutien Task Chair holds up to 299 lbs and is available in both gray and black. It can be purchased at FlexiSpot.com.
We accept articles, stories, and reviews that feature our products. The topics can also include tips on ergonomic, workplace design and how to make a healthy daily routine. If you are interested to collaborate with us, send an email to [email protected].