Your child’s comfort should be your number 1 priority when it comes to their study sessions. Learning takes up a lot of energy which is why you must provide an area that is conducive for studying well.
But what are the signs of an uncomfortable study area? The following are some of the cues that you should look for:
- Your child wants to study in another room - When your child underutilizes the study area you have set for them, this is a clear indication that something is bothering them. The room’s temperature may be too hot or chilly for them to even stay inside. Another factor is the room being too brightly or dimly lit that they are having trouble reading, whether it is from a book or their tablets. These signs could lead to your child finding another area where they are able to concentrate on their lessons and not on the nuisance that the room pesters them with.
- Your child may be feeling too cramped inside - When a room is too small, it could feel like the air is not circulating properly. Add to the fact that the room is littered with their toys as well and that becomes a recipe for learning disaster. Parents need to find an adequate area for their kids to learn. Consider placing the study table near a window to mimic an open area where they are also able to breathe in the fresh air.
- Your child is too distracted - Is there a television in their study area? Perhaps their gadgets and toys are all over the place? Distractions are among the things that hinder a child from studying well. Find a room where the only thing they would have are their textbooks, notes, pens, and a snack so that they would not waste their time on things other than studying.
- Your child gets easily tired - Their study area could be too comfortable for them. You need to look for a nice study table and a chair that would not bring them to dreamland. Practice the habit of not studying or finishing their assignments in bed as well. The reasoning behind this is that the brain signals the whole body to sleep when it should be working.
- Your child does not have a study area - Need we say more?
Now that we have settled all of the study area warning signs, you need to find the best chair and study table to let them finish their homework and study their lessons. With FlexiSpot, here are our top picks for your child (and you could use these too as well!)
Your child may become too busy with their studies that they forget to take care of their bodies. But that would not be the case with the Home office All-in-One Desk Bike/Bike Workstation V9 by FlexiSpot. Learners can work on their assignments as they pedal their way on to be healthy.
But what are the benefits of the Home office All-in-One Desk Bike/Bike Workstation V9? Apart from aiding you in being more efficient and requiring only a one-minute assembly time, you may sustain a healthy, active way of living and expend more energy when engaging in inactive activities. But do not be fooled, the Home office All-in-One Desk Bike/Bike Workstation V9 can pack 8 punches with resistance levels. If your child is in elementary or middle school, they can choose a light pedaling that would help them develop their bones and muscles as they grow older. High school students up to adults can set up a more intense pedaling session to help them burn fats and lengthen their lifespan through vigorous exercise.
There is also an integrated desk to help your child keep their posture in good condition. The Home office All-in-One Desk Bike/Bike Workstation V9 is ergonomically built so that everyone in the family can enjoy a pedaling session as they work on their respective tasks.
If you are worried about noises emanating from this, fear not because this bike/workstation boasts a whisper-quiet operation that allows your child to pedal smoothly without any distracting noise.
What is more, to love is the sleek casters that help make this workstation easy to move from one room to another. Simply roll the desk wherever you want and your child will have a new place to study. We also included a locking system to prevent the workstation from rolling anywhere and causing possibly fatal accidents. That is how much FlexiSpot values the safety of each family member inside the household.
The Home office All-in-One Desk Bike/Bike Workstation V9 may be compact but it offers a lot more than what you can imagine.
The Soutien Ergonomic Office Chair provides your child a 3D back support system which would make studying a breeze. This chair also has a 135-degrees lounge tilt along with a 4D adjustable armrest that helps anyone relax even if they are swamped with assignments and projects.
Retractable and flexible armrests take the shape of your arms and wrists for maximum comfort. A steamy environment, on the other hand, is no problem for the Soutien Ergonomic Office Chair. With a breathable backrest mesh, the air circulates around your child’s back to provide a comforting breeze while they work.
The Ribbed Low Back Armless Swivel Desk Chair 1391L11 is perfect for the child who studies at home. This chair may lack armrests but FlexiSpot can assure that the Ribbed Low Back Armless Swivel Desk Chair 1391L11 is still comfortable.
The 360° swivel casters provide sufficient safety and movement. Moving about your workstation is simple and unobtrusive, plus it protects the surface against damage.
Its unique leatherette scoop seat expands and improves the size of your seating. The seat's backrest provides adequate comfort, so your child will not get weary even if your child spends a lot of time on homework. The seat's arm-less form enables it to be slipped beneath your study desk.
A child’s comfort as they study must never be neglected. Providing a comfortable area guarantees that they will have the energy to understand the lessons and assignments thanks to fewer distractions. Their posture is also guaranteed to be in top shape thanks to the FlexiSpot chairs that care.