Video gaming or internet gaming has been part of many people’s lifestyle. With millions of people in the United States and around the world, getting immersed in gaming, there is no reason why you should have that foolproof gaming desk in your home.
What is your favorite video game so far? An online article has published the list of top 20 most popular games for 2021 based on the list released by the NPD, the American Market Research Company , as follows:
● Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - This is about a CIA officer and British forces who team up to try to save the fictional country of Urzikstan from invasion.
● NBA 2K20 - This is a basketball simulation game based on the National Basketball Association published by 2K Sports
● Madden NFL 20 - a football simulation game based on the National Football League published by Electronic Arts.
● Borderlands 3 - is a first-person shooter action game that shipped more than 5 million copies in its first five days. It’s the sequel to Borderlands 2, which came out in 2012, and is the fourth in the Borderlands series overall
● Mortal Kombat 11 - This fighting game was published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. It came out in April 2019 for Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One
● Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order - This action-adventure game published by Electronic Arts came out for Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One in November 2019
The list only has the top 5 (five) from the original 20 in the NPD list. I am sure you know the top 15 video games that are most popular this year. The video games on the list each have the age group for which the game is intended for or most appropriate.
While you are focused on gaming, you may be oblivious of the time and the sedentary lifestyle you are into. It is better to know what to do before you start playing your favorite video games which are as follows:
● Set limits - gamers tend to be mindless about what is happening around them and it is better that you set a timer for the numbers of your you will spend for gaming so that you won’t be leading a sedentary life in the long run. Doing so might affect your physical as well as your mental health.
● Set your priority - if you’re a parent gamer, it is wise to know your priority for the day. If you are the one fetching children from school, it might be better to attend to the needs of the children first before indulging yourself into gaming. They might complain.
● If you’re the gamer, try to educate yourself about the consequences of long hours of gaming or the risks that you might encounter in the long run/ Read books, listen to podcasts, try to watch videos that would help you to be a good gamer rather than a lousy one
● Although gaming is fun and it also allows good relationships with other players, be mindful of bullying and other forms of discriminatiion that would affect you or the members of your family.
● Try a to purchase an ergonomic gaming desk to complement your ergonomic gaming chair to avoid neck or lumbar pains during prolonged gaming
● Have a good schedule for your gaming activity for the week. As such, you could have the time for other tasks to complete rather than be sorry for not being able to do them
● Treat gaming as a form of leisure not as a habit .
If you could control your urge to play games, not the game controlling you, then there is no reason for you to stop gaming unless of course, you felt some pains on your neck or back while gaming, or felt numbness on your thumbs or on any part of your hands because of excessive gaming.
For gaming, try to have an ergonomic gaming chair and a new gaming desk to level up your gaming adventure. FlexiSpot boasts several gaming desks that will surely complement your gaming chair. One of them is the Electric Height Adjustable Gaming Desk - 48" W.
Not only is it ergonomic but also you can play in different postures such standing or sitting that will prevent you from suffering from back and neck pains. Is it not awesome?
Other smart features of this ergonomic height adjustable gaming desk are:
● It has one touch control to change the height of the desk so that you could stand in the middle of the game to ease your excessive sitting discomfort
● The desktop is made of carbon fiber textured PVC that is water- and stain-resistant and is non-slip so that nothing could hamper the intense fight in your gaming adventure
● The curved desktop allows you move freely and naturally during intense gaming and such shape helps to support your elbows and wrists while gaming
● The C-Leg Design allows more room for your computer and other accessories that you can place your PC over the desk foot with more spaces to spare
● It has a quick-install design with pre-assembled crossbeams that will keep you up and running in under 15 minutes
● The height adjustable foot pads enhance stability and help keep your desk level, even on uneven ground.
● With its anti-Collision Safety Function, he desk will automatically stop and reverse if it encounters an unexpected obstacle while in motion; it enhances safety and prevents damage or injury
I think this desk is impeccable and outstanding in its features and functionality. What more can you ask for in a gaming desk like this? Imagine owning this product for your home and family members to share. I guess everybody will be a winner!
For more inquiries about this stunning product or for other products that you might be interested in at FlexiSpot, please visit its website at any time so you could choose the one that is right for your comfortable gaming experience today. It’s just a click away. Let the gaming begin.